Posted on December 15, 2016 at 11:14 am
- Will compostable bioplastic be part of the EU’s soil strategy?
- Bioplastics recognised by United Nations as a sustainable alternative to conventional plastic
- Microplastics are everywhere – but what are the consequences?
- Life depends on healthy soil
- EU report concludes that bioplastics play an important role in circular economy
- BioBag Ireland UK is now certified by Cré for use in Irish food waste bins.
- Novamont Acquires BioBag and Strengthens its Leadership and Global Presence
- The Role of Bioplastic in a Circular Economy
- Study confirms BioBags disappear in natural environments
- BioBag and Prodplast in cooperation for a greener Europe with less plastic