BioBag International AS’s Q&E policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing products/services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers, with respect for the environment.
We can achieve this through adopting a system of procedures, work instructions, etcetera that reflect the competence of our company to existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this Q&E policy involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
The objectives of our Q&E Management System are:
- Maintaining a documented Q&E Management System.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by the constant application of the above-mentioned standards and by consistently manufacturing and distributing our products in accordance with the requirements of our customers.
- Measuring and benchmarking our customer’s satisfaction in order to ensure a process of continual improvement, including the establishment of appropriate quality and environmental objectives with related targets.
- Using the input of employees, customers, shareholders and other interested parties/stakeholders to improve the quality of our products, services and processes and to minimize any adverse health, safety and environmental impacts.
- Provide adequate training to relevant employees to ensure their overall competency.
- Comply with applicable regulatory, legislative and other requirements pertinent to our environmental aspects.
- Identify the environmental impacts and aspects associated with our activities. Reduce such impact, if environmentally and cost beneficial, for instance by using Skype instead of travelling.
- Ensuring that our Q&E policy is communicated and understood by all BioBag employees, BioBag Production Partners and subcontractors and is made available to the public upon request.
- Continuously caring for our employees through involvement, training and personal development.
This policy is supported and periodically reviewed for continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness by the management of BioBag International AS. Management shall commit the necessary resources to ensure that compliance with the above is achievable.
04.01.2019 Kjell Ivar Bache