BioBag garden waste sacks are available in retail packaging. BioBag garden waste sacks offer an easy and hygienic solution for getting rid of grass, leaves and other garden waste. The breathable sacks reduce moisture, mildew and odours. The sacks are made from Mater-Bi and can be composted together with garden waste.
BioBag’s product range is considered to be the most comprehensive in the market for compostable and biodegradable products. We focus on quality and development of new innovative and earth friendly products and concepts. Our brand BioBag is recognized as the best known in our line of business.
Interested in our products?
- Bioplastics recognised by United Nations as a sustainable alternative to conventional plastic
- Microplastics are everywhere – but what are the consequences?
- Life depends on healthy soil
- EU report concludes that bioplastics play an important role in circular economy
- BioBag Ireland UK is now certified by Cré for use in Irish food waste bins.
- Novamont Acquires BioBag and Strengthens its Leadership and Global Presence
- The Role of Bioplastic in a Circular Economy
- Study confirms BioBags disappear in natural environments
- BioBag and Prodplast in cooperation for a greener Europe with less plastic
- Microorganisms degrade biodegradable bioplastics