BioBag offers produce bags and shopping bags for stores and super markets.
BioBag Shopping Bags
BioBag shopping bags, intended for stores and super markets. A practical and great addition to your promotional activities. BioBag shopping bags are made from Mater-Bi® and can be composted together with food waste.
BioBag shopping bags are strong and elastic, intended to be used many times (10-12) before composting. You can have your own customized print with up to 8 colours, top print quality, and the bags are available in a wide selection of designs and qualities:
- T-shirt bags
- Grip hole bags with or without patch reinforcement
- Grip hole bags on block
- Loop Handle bag
BioBag “Bags 4 Life”
A general objective in many countries is to minimize the use of traditional plastic shopping bags, and BioBag shopping bags contribute positively to this.
Now and in the future it is important to use materials containing renewable resources to minimize negative environmental impact and support sustainable development.
After BioBag shopping bags have been used and re-used several times, they can be composted together with food waste. In this way, it becomes a natural part of the environmental life cycle. Also, compared to paper bags our shopping bags constitute a better environmental alternative.
BioBag Compostable Produce Bags
BioBag products can solve specific environmental problems in various sectors, such as foodservice, retail, packaging and separate collection of organic waste and agriculture. All BioBag bags are fully biodegradable and compostable and, as such, can be reused also for the separate collection of organic waste. Fruit and vegetable bags are certified compostable according to the European Standard 13432 standard.
Benefits of compostable fruit and vegetable bags:
- Longer life of fruit and vegetables especially those with skins (eg. potatoes, apples etc.)
- Strong & elastic, made from renewable raw materials
- Easy to open, user-friendly and naturally antistatic
- Can be composted together with food waste
BioBag produce bags are:
- Available in big rolls intended for stores and super markets for carrying fruit and vegetables
- Strong, elastic and breathable, which keep fruit and vegetables fresher, longer
- Made of Mater-Bi® and can be composted together with food waste