- Kjell Ivar Bache
- CEO BioBag Group, Managing Director Biobag International AS.
- Kjell Ivar Bache is as of August 2014 CEO for BioBag Group and Managing Director of the parent company BioBag International AS.
He is a graduate from the Norwegian School of Management, University of Oslo and the University of Cambridge. He has held several managerial positions within companies in Norway and abroad in areas covering consulting, corporate finance, business development, marketing and operations. Kjell Ivar came to BioBag from the position as CEO of the laboratory group LabNett AS, which was acquired by ALcontrol Laboratories and is now renamed ALcontrol AS.
- Jørn Johansen
- CSO, BioBag Group.
- Jørn Johansen is co-founder of BioBag International AS. He has 26 years of experience within packaging and is spezialized in product development, production technology and new business. Jørn was CEO until 2014. Jørn is overall responsible for the international customers and sales partners.
- Anders Fransson
- COO, BioBag Group.Anders Fransson is COO for the BioBag Group with responsibility for Operational issues, Logistics, IT and HR. He has worked in the company for 15 years and has been a Board Member in BBIAS since 2003. Anders worked prior to BioBag for 12 years in the International Ships Supply company, Unitor where he held managerial positions within Finance, IT, Operations and Logistics. Anders has a University degree in Business Administration from the university of Karlstad, Sweden.
- Birgitte Enghave
- European Marketing Director, BioBag Group.
- Birgitte Enghave started as marketing manager in BioBag’s Danish sales partner ZENZO GROUP in 2010. In 2014 ZENZO GROUP became the Danish subsidiary of BioBag. In 2015, after more than four years as marketing manager, she was appointed new European Marketing Manager in BioBag Group. She graduated from Copenhagen Business School in 1995 and has since then worked in marketing positions in both Danish and international companies.
- Solveig Hagen Nilsen
CFO, BioBag Group
Solveig Hagen Nilsen startes as CFO in BioBag Group March 1st 2019 and has the responsibility of Finance and Accounting. She has previously worked at PwC in auditing, and has held various positions in economics in Fred. Olsen Renewables, Nokas Cash Handling and Synoptic. She is a graduate of economics from BI Norwegian School of Management.
- Panu Keski-Nisula
CSO Western Europe, BioBag Group
Panu started at BioBag 2017 working with global sales of films and now as CSO Western Europe searching for growth opportunities. He is M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and eMBA, and has previous over 20 years working experience globally including sales&marketing, sourcing, R&D and project management. Panu has also worked with M&A projects.
- Magnus Olsson
- Chairman of the board, BioBag International AS.
- Magnus Olsson is as of December 2014 member of the board in BioBag International AS. He is a graduate from IHM Business School in Malmö, Sweden and helds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Greenwich, London. He is Competence Area Leader at Inter IKEA Group and board member in a number of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Anders Fransson
COO, BioBag Group
- Anders Fransson is COO for the BioBag Group with responsibility for Operational issues, Logistics, IT and HR. He has worked in the company for 15 years and has been a Board Member in BBIAS since 2003. Anders worked prior to BioBag for 12 years in the International Ships Supply company, Unitor where he held managerial positions within Finance, IT, Operations and Logistics. Anders has a University degree in Business Administration from the university of Karlstad, Sweden.
- Magnus Wikström
Member of the board, BioBag Internaional AS.
Magnus Wikström, board member in BioBag International AS since 2019. He is Executive Vice President for BillerudKorsnäs, a large cap Swedish company focused on packaging materials and solutions. Magnus responsibility is to accelerate BillerudKorsnäs’ agenda for innovation, as well as drive strategic partnerships, joint ventures, M&A activities. He has a Master of Science and PhD from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and an executive MBA.