- Kjell Ivar Bache
- CEO BioBag Group, Managing Director Biobag International AS.
- Kjell Ivar Bache is as of August 2014 CEO for BioBag Group and Managing Director of the parent company BioBag International AS.
He is a graduate from the Norwegian School of Management, University of Oslo and the University of Cambridge. He has held several managerial positions within companies in Norway and abroad in areas covering consulting, corporate finance, business development, marketing and operations. Kjell Ivar came to BioBag from the position as CEO of the laboratory group LabNett AS, which was acquired by ALcontrol Laboratories and is now renamed ALcontrol AS.
- Solveig Hagen Nilsen
- CFO, BioBag Group
- Solveig Hagen Nilsen startes as CFO in BioBag Group March 1st 2019 and has the responsibility of Finance and Accounting. She has previously worked at PwC in auditing, and has held various positions in economics in Fred. Olsen Renewables, Nokas Cash Handling and Synoptic. She is a graduate of economics from BI Norwegian School of Management.
- Anders Fransson
- COO, BioBag Group.
- Anders Fransson is COO for the BioBag Group with responsibility for Operational issues, Logistics, IT and HR. He has worked in the company for 15 years and has been a Board Member in BBIAS since 2003. Anders worked prior to BioBag for 12 years in the International Ships Supply company, Unitor where he held managerial positions within Finance, IT, Operations and Logistics. Anders has a University degree in Business Administration from the university of Karlstad, Sweden.
- Birgitte Enghave
- European Marketing Director, BioBag Group.
- Birgitte Enghave started as marketing manager in BioBag’s Danish sales partner ZENZO GROUP in 2010. In 2014 ZENZO GROUP became the Danish subsidiary of BioBag. In 2015, after more than four years as marketing manager, she was appointed new European Marketing Manager in BioBag Group. She graduated from Copenhagen Business School in 1995 and has since then worked in marketing positions in both Danish and international companies.
- Jørn Johansen
- CSO Eastern Europe, BioBag Group.
- Jørn Johansen is co-founder of BioBag International AS. He has 26 years of experience within packaging and is spezialized in product development, production technology and new business. Jørn was CEO until 2014. Jørn is overall responsible for the international customers and sales partners.