There has been an error.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please hit back on your browser or use the search form below.
BioBag International develops, produces, and markets the best bio-based products for the waste management, retail, wholesale, industrial and agricultural industries while maintaining a primary focus on using renewable, biodegradable and compostable raw materials.
BioBag is a leading company within compostable and biodegradable products to the waste management, retail, wholesale, industrial, and agricultural industries. Through high quality products, innovation, and education, BioBag encourages a profitable and more environmental-friendly use of biodegradable and compostable products.
Our Certifications Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Environmental Friendliness are the core goals for our production partners and our products. We strive to meet the highest standards in the industry.
BioBag is constantly searching for the best raw materials and production methods available worldwide. Our emphasis is to use as much renewable resources in our products as possible, which will have minimal adverse effects on the environment.
BioBag’s product range is considered to be the most comprehensive in the market for compostable and biodegradable products. We focus on quality and development of new innovative and earth friendly products and concepts. Our brand BioBag is recognized as the best known in our line of business.
Did you find the answers you were looking for?
Wanted: internet sales partners
Interested in our products?
- Bioplastics recognised by United Nations as a sustainable alternative to conventional plastic
- Microplastics are everywhere – but what are the consequences?
- Life depends on healthy soil
- EU report concludes that bioplastics play an important role in circular economy
- BioBag Ireland UK is now certified by Cré for use in Irish food waste bins.
- Novamont Acquires BioBag and Strengthens its Leadership and Global Presence
- The Role of Bioplastic in a Circular Economy
- Study confirms BioBags disappear in natural environments
- BioBag and Prodplast in cooperation for a greener Europe with less plastic
- Microorganisms degrade biodegradable bioplastics